Train for the future – Fulfill your professional goals!
IỊisaġvik College offers a number of business-related programs of study to prepare participants for employment at many different levels. The various programs offer students a career ladder approach to business and office-related careers. The programs vary in length, but all coursework ultimately counts toward a Bachelors in Business Administration degree.
Upon successful completion of the Associate of Applied Science Degree in Business and Management, graduates are able to:
- Demonstrate how leadership and managerial functions, roles, and skills are applied to improve organizational strategy, operational effectiveness, employee and team performance, and stakeholder well-being.
- Show how managers adapt and innovate business practices so that an organization can thrive within changing economic, competitive, technological, social, and global environments.
- Understand how an organization’s structure and culture must be suited to its unique purpose and characteristics, and recognize how structure and culture can be used to enable strategy execution, improve performance, establish ethical behavior, and mitigate risk.
- Gain a working knowledge of the functions of a business, including general management, operational effectiveness, and financial accountability.
Admission Requirements & Prerequisites
Students must meet general admissions requirements.
- Certificate, Business Specialist I
- Certificate, Business Specialist II
- Associate of Applied Science, Business & Management
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management Certificates
- Bachelor in Business Administration
Just a few of the potential career paths: Assistant Manager, Financial Analyst, Project Manager, Purchasing Agent, Account Management, Human Resource or Business Office Specialist and much MORE!